- We know the market and have an extensive network of top-notch employment law specialists.
- The employment law specialist can always rely on the knowledge and experience of the team of Workx Advocaten throughout the assignment.
- WorkxIN ensures training and knowledge maintenance for the employment law specialist before, during, and after the assignment.
WorkxIN has emerged from Workx Advocaten. Our team consists of both mid-level and senior employment law specialists, ranging from 3 to 20 years of experience in employment law and mostly trained by large law firms. For this reason, we always have a specialist in our team who fits your organization and assignment.
Our specialists can be hired full-time for a certain period, as well as for a few hours per week. This can be done both on-site and from our office, or a combination thereof.
We make the right connection between the client and the employment law specialist. Whether it’s a short-term assignment, a specific project, or the replacement of a colleague, we offer customized solutions. Our personal approach, years of knowledge and experience within Workx Advocaten, and understanding of the employment law market are our strengths.
- Temporary replacement of a legal counsel or inhouse lawyer.
- A specific project such as an acquisition or restructuring.
- Review of employment law/HR documentation and adjustments thereof.
- Assistance with harmonizing employment conditions, including the process with the works council.
Workx was super responsive and attentive to our needs – at a competitive price.
Director of the employment team at Accenture
What they say
"For us, it was key to have someone with great employment law skills, knowledge and experience."
We reached out to Workx and they were able to help by seconding into our company one of their employment lawyers. Workx was super responsive and attentive to our needs ? at a competitive price.
Their employment law specialist exceeded our high expectations. And just as important, she was a great fit with our team, perfectly balancing her legal skills with our business needs.
So if you are looking for a temporary employment law specialist, I can highly recommend to contact Workx.”
"They are flexible, have the necessary knowledge and easily fit in with the team."
“We temporarily needed an employment law specialist. Through our network, we contacted Workx. They thought proactively about the possibilities and we were quickly able to use one of their employment law specialists, who was seconded to us. The cooperation was excellent. Their labor law specialist was quickly at home in our organization and easily knew how to involve all stakeholders within our organization. She blended in perfectly and took care of a lot of work.We are very enthusiastic about how it went. We now use Workx more often for temporary secondment, such as during maternity leave. They are flexible, have the necessary knowledge and easily fit in with the team.”